Ministries · Children · Check-in/Pickup Guidelines
- All children Birth - 5th grade will check in at the Family Life Center entrance (located across the parking lot from our main Worship Center)
- An adult must check in each child and take them to their classroom.
- Each parent receives an alphanumeric security tag that matches the alphanumeric number on their child's name tag.
- If the parent is needed during worship their child's number will be displayed on the video screen in the main auditorium. First time guests will fill out a registration for their family and receive a key tag that will make check-in a breeze next time you come to South Palm Kids.
- Parent or Adult is required to have a security tag matching the child's numbered tag.
- The parent presents security tag for each child.
- Security dismisses child to parent.
If your security tag is missing:
Parents will need to show the security person their Driver's License to match it with child on the computer system.
Every weekend, volunteers show up and work together in their unique role to create an amazing environment for our kids. South Palm is totally volunteer-fueled and wouldn't exist without the leadership and expertise of our volunteers. Each volunteer has a part to play on our team.
We're not sure who gets the most out of it; the kids or our volunteers? One thing we are certain of is that without our volunteers we couldn't do what we do. Every volunteer is trained and given a background check before serving.